Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this assignment, you will create a paper discussing the biological, social, and cultural factors that influence the individual and family and increase the likelihood some youth will engage in problem behavior. Integrate the information from your course texts and other course readings to create your paper and analyze the risk factors.
This is the first assignment of three toward your project, which is due at the end of Unit 9. Refer to the course project description for details of the entire project and grading requirements.
In this assignment, you need to complete the following:
- Analyze the biological, social, and cultural factors that influence the individual and increase the likelihood that, as a youth, the individual will engage in problem behavior (for example, gang involvement, mental health issues, substance abuse, et cetera).
- Analyze the biological, social, and cultural factors that influence the family and increase the likelihood youth will engage in problem behavior (for example, family conflict, domestic violence, child maltreatment, substance abuse, et cetera).
- Assess any diversity and multicultural considerations that may impact your work with youth affected by these characteristics.
- Evaluate these characteristics and conditions regarding how they can be addressed by you as a leader in the human behavior field (for example, advocacy, gang prevention, programs targeting child maltreatment, et cetera).
- Written Communication: Exemplify doctoral-level critical thinking and analysis in your paper. Do not just present a summary of the readings.
- Objectively evaluate and report on the findings of your research materials and the readings from the course.
- Make points that are logical, substantive, and relevant based on the presented evidence, as well as free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Clearly identify in your paper where you are addressing each grading criteria or part of the assignment.
- Write professionally, as this provides practice for both the comprehensive exams and the dissertation process.
- Format Structure: This is a scholarly research paper that requires all the sections of a formal paper, including:
- Title page.
- Body of Paper.
- Length: 4â€“6 pages, double-spaced, excluding the title page and reference sections.
- APA Guidelines: Format resources and citations according to current APA style and formatting guidelines. Use APA-formatted headings and subheadings as appropriate.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Refer to the Individual and Family Risk Factors Scoring Guide to ensure that you meet the grading criteria for this assignment.