Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
PART A – Minimum of 150 words per numbered question
- 1 Do you think e-books are the wave of the future? Why or why not? What impact does digital publishing have on the traditional publishing industry?
- 2 What role did the newspaper industry play in the American Revolution and the formation of the new nation?
- 3 What events toward the end of the 19th century enabled general interest magazines to become mass circulation magazines?
- 4 Explain the historical and contemporary roles of books.
- 5 Summarize the historical and current impact of newspapers on society.
- 6 What Do you know about â€œPrint vs. Digital News Deliver”
- 7 Talk about â€œElectronic Threats to Print Mediaâ€
- 8 What are â€œThe Societal Role and Future of Mediaâ€
Read and cite two articles in the University Library on the same current event or issue. One article should come from a newspaper and the other from a magazine or journal. The key factor is that they come from the University Library, with accurate citations provided to allow anyone in class to find the articles.
Write a 500- to 700-word analysis of the similarities and differences between the coverage in forms of media. Include speculations about the reasons for the differences. REMEMBER, your job is to discover some of the difference between the two forms of media in general, using the topic merely as an illustration of a bigger question.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.