Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Given an equation of a line, find equations for lines parallel or perpendicular to it going through specified points. Find the appropriate equations and points from the table below. Simplify your equations into slope-intercept form.
- Use your assigned number to complete.
If your assigned number is: Write the equation of a line parallel to the given line and passing through the given point. Write the equation of a line perpendicular to the given line and passing through the given point. 15 y = 3x + 3; (-1, -1) y = 3x + 3; (-1, -1)
Discuss the steps necessary to carry out each activity. Describe briefly what each line looks like in relation to the original given line.
- Answer these two questions briefly in your own words:
- What does it mean for one line to be parallel to another?
- What does it mean for one line to be perpendicular to another?
- Incorporate the following five math vocabulary words into your discussion. Use bold font to emphasize the words in your writing (Do not write definitions for the words; use them appropriately in sentences describing your math work.):
- Ordered pair
- X- or y-intercept
Your initial post should be 150-250 words in length. Respond to at least two of your classmatesâ€™ posts by Day 7 in at least a paragraph. Make sure you choose people who donâ€™t have the same equations as you worked. Do you agree with how they used the vocabulary? Do their equations seem reasonable given what they started with?