Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
· Use the information presented in the module folder along with your readings from the textbook to answer the following questions.
- Describe four (4) important differences between prokaryotic and eukaryotic organisms:
- Briefly describe the function of the following organelles:
a) Plasma membrane –
b) Glycocalyx –
c) Cell wall –
d) Nucleus –
e) Endoplasmic reticulum –
f) Golgi apparatus –
g) Lysosomes –
h) Ribosomes –
i) Peroxisomes –
j) Mitochondria –
k) Chloroplasts –
- What is a biofilm? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of biofilms:
4. Briefly describe the process of aerobic cellular respiration. How does this process differ from anaerobic cellular respiration? How are these processes similar?
5. Briefly describe the difference between eukaryotic cell division and prokaryotic cell division. Be sure to include the name of the processes that each uses to replicate: