Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Choose one aspect of the Cold War you have studied—the Truman Doctrine, the Marshall Plan, the Restructuring of Japan, the Korean War, the Hungarian Revolution, or the Berlin Wall. Decide whether or not the events related to that aspect of the Cold War could be considered part of the U.S. policy of containment.
Write a clear, well-organized essay of two paragraphs explaining how the U.S. policy of containment affected the one major aspect of the Cold War you chose. The first sentence of the first paragraph will be the thesis statement and should name the aspect of the Cold War and state whether or not the events related to it could be considered part of the U.S. policy of containment. For example: The U.S. response to the Korean War can/cannot be considered part of the U.S. policy of containment.
The first paragraph should:
- Define/describe the policy of containing communism adopted by the United States after World War II.
- Explain how the United States intended to enforce this policy.
- Describe the reasons for the policy.
- Provide some background information.
The second paragraph should:
- Paraphrase the thesis statement.
- Define or describe the aspect of the Cold War you chose.
- Provide some background information about this aspect.
- Explain why events related to this aspect of the Cold War could be considered, or not considered, part of the U.S. policy of containment.
Use your completed Containing the Spread of Communism outline as a resource for your essay