Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Identify a situation that may make it difficult for health plans to develop and maintain a network. Choose one approach that a health plan might take to overcome this challenge and consider the following questions as you respond:
- Why do you feel your selected approach is the best option?
- How might your approach differ depending on the environment?
- A rural area
- A medically underserved area
- A community in which there is little competition among specialists
Refer to the text and past experiences as you provide evidence to support your response. As you respond to your peers, consider reviewing the response of someone who chose a different approach.
- Cassidy, M. (2010, December 15). Basic contract issues for new physician contracts [Web log post]. Retrieved from http://www.medlawblog.com/2010/12/articles/restrictive-covenants/basic-contract-issues-for-new-physician-contracts/
- Sinaiko, A. D., & Rosenthal, M. B. (2014). The impact of tiered physician networks on patient choices. Health Services Research, 49(4), 1348-1363.