Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Your initial discussion thread is due on Day 3 (Thursday) and you have until Day 7 (Monday) to respond to your classmates. Your grade will reflect both the quality of your initial post and the depth of your responses. Refer to the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric under the Settings icon above for guidance on how your discussion will be evaluated.
|Professional Research Summary|
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, be sure to review the
Finding an Article in the AU Library (Links to an external site.) tutorial,
Graduate Research Guide for Psychology (Links to an external site.) ,
Psychology Subject Guide (Links to an external site.),
resources provided by the Ashford University Library and the Ashford Writing Center. You will be referencing these resources as you complete this assignment.
Psychology professionals require research and writing skills for their day-to-day work. It is important for those working in psychology to use both academic and professional writing within the appropriate settings since they differ according to the types of items created. It is also of primary importance that all claims be supported with appropriate research within the discipline. This discussion will introduce these concepts and provide you with an opportunity to reflect on and find assistance for any challenges you may identify during this process. To accomplish this, you will complete two components: a real-world relevant writing exercise in the form of a professional research summary attached to your initial post, and a reflective discussion wherein you will share your experiences and challenges in completing the summary. Please view thefor completing the two components for the initial post for this discussion.
Guided Response: After completing the two parts of the initial post (), review several of your colleagueâ€™s posts and respond to at least two of your peers by 11:59 p.m. on Day 7 of the week. You are encouraged to post your required replies earlier in the week to promote more meaningful interactive discourse in this discussion.
- Did your colleague indicate the same or similar issues and challenges you did?
- What did you do to alleviate problems and overcome challenges during the creation of your Professional Research Summary, which might be of use to your colleague?
- Consider your colleagueâ€™s topic selection and findings. Did the articles chosen appear to represent the topic indicated?
- Did the citation list and descriptions conform to the model of academic writing provided by the Ashford Writing Center?
- Did the summary provided conform to the model of professional writing provided by the Ashford Writing Center?
- What suggestions might you make to your colleague that could assist him or her in the future?
Peer responses should be a minimum of 200 words each. Continue to monitor the discussion forum until 5:00 p.m. MST on Day 7 of the week and respond to