Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Use Google Docs or Word for this assignment and submit it as a PDF.
The Discussion section of an APA report typically:
- Restates the results but does not include statistical notation
- Discusses if the hypothesis was confirmed, and why or why not
- Explains if the results are consistent with past studies, and why or why not
- Addresses limitations of the study, e.g., the method of self-report and sampling university students
- Suggests future studies to address limitations, or to address a relevant topic that became apparent from the current study
- Concludes with implications. The final paragraph often gets broader in scope, e.g., by discussing what the results mean for a particular area of society, or for our understanding of human behavior in generaline; less is not fine. Cite four new peer-reviewed (scientific) sources, i.e., not Psychology Today, The Guardian, The New York Times, etc. You may use the four new sources in the article repository in â€˜Assignmentsâ€™ in Canvas or you may use ones that you find on your own. The title ‘Discussion’ should be in bold and centered. Do not include a references section.
- Stick with facts, do not include your opinion, and do not refer to yourself, e.g., by using â€œIâ€ or â€œmyâ€ and so forth.
- Donâ€™t use contractions like â€˜donâ€™tâ€™.
- Spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. count.
- When youâ€™re finished, review it to make sure one sentence flows clearly and logically to the next; likewise with each paragraph.
- Edit for conciseness. Cut our unnecessary words, phrases, or even whole sentences if you repeated yourself.
- Use the same citation style that you used in the Introduction. That is, you can opt to put authorsâ€™ names in parentheses or not, but donâ€™t switch.
How do I format in-text citations in APA format?
Smith (2016) noted blah blah blah.
One study noted blah blah blah (Smith, 2016).
Smith and Jones (2017) noted blah blah blah.
One study noted blah blah blah (Smith & Jones, 2017).
For sources that have three or more authors, list only the first authorâ€™s name followed by â€œet al.â€ in every citation:
Smith et al. (2017) noted blah blah blah
One study noted blah blah blah (Smith et al., 2017).
Here is may favorite resource for APA format:https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html (Links to an external site.)
How will this be graded? This Discussion is worth 9 points, graded on 3-point increments, i.e., youâ€™ll receive 0, 3, 6, or 9 points.