Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Create a nonverbal training guide for someone who wants to travel and experience the culture you have been studying in this class. In your training guide, you need to explain what to do and what not to do in nonverbal communication as well as provide explanations for why behaviors are either appropriate or inappropriate (ground your justification in scholarly research on cultural norms). This guide could be in paper, video, or in-class presentation format according to instructor discretion.
- The training guide needs to cover each of these nonverbal communication dimensions:
- Physical appearance/attire
- The training guide must also include a visual element to illustrate dos and don’ts.
- Include specific warnings that address key differences in nonverbal symbols between the culture you are studying and the culture of your audience.
- Be sure to included scholarly sources to support claims about what is normal/accepted behavior in the culture.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
This assignment measures the following competency: Comp 2.1: Interpret the meaning of symbols across cultures.