Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this assignment, you will utilize an organization. You will analyze a particular problem within the organization and write a 6–8-page paper by completing each part as noted below.
Part I: Identify the Organizational Problem (approximately 2–3 paragraphs)
Identify one example of a healthcare organizational behavior (regarding a problematic situation or event) drawing on your experiences and observations at work, in school groups, in social groups, or in the news.
Part II: Analyze the Problem (approximately 2–3 pages)
- Explain the organizational dynamics and behavior (regarding a situation/event and the people involved and their interrelationships). It should give enough information to support your analysis and allow others to analyze the situation.
- Describe the patterns of communication, conflict management, team functioning, and diversity issues.
- Analyze the implementation and usage of current management strategies within your chosen healthcare organization.
- Explain the results of the organizational behavioral problem you have observed.
Part III: Recommendation
- Compare and contrast at least two theories and assess which theory is most effective to diagnose the problem you encountered.
- Explain your rationale for choosing the theory to diagnose the problem.
- Identify the basic conflicts and conflict-handling modes and apply one major negotiation model to the scenario.
- Recommend 1–2 ways to improve the workplace problem.
Write a 6–8-page report in Word format and utilize 4–6 scholarly sources in your research. Your presentation should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.