Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Peer Review Questions
- Does the author present the issue in his or her introduction? Is the hook effective? Is the background information (introducing the topic, and their focus on book, movie or movie and the book) sufficient?
- Is the argument in the thesis clear? Why or why not?
- Does the writer include a lit review as their first body paragraph to introduce their anchor source (the book, the movie, or both the book and the movie)? Is this lit review effective in introducing the audience to the anchor source(s) and provide sufficient rhetorical analysis about the source?
- Does the writer give specific examples from the text to support their claims? Are there at least two examples per body paragraph? (I in PIE)
- Does the writer explain these specific examples, the importance or significance of these examples, and tie back into the Point and the Thesis? (E in PIE)
- Are all examples from the sources cited properly with in-text citation? Is the paper formatted in MLA style? Is there a works cited page in the end? (I in PIE)
- Does the writer have a counterargument and refutation that either appears as the first body paragraph or the last body paragraph?
- Does the author include at least five sources throughout their paper? Are these sources used effectively?
- Does the writer introduce each new source as it appears in the text? Do they introduce the source sufficiently, so you know what the source is, who created it, and why it’s important aspect of research?
- Does the writer’s organizational strategy make sense?
- Does the writer have a conclusion that restates the thesis, summarizes key points, and gives a final thought?
- Are there any obvious/distracting grammatical or structural errors?
- What is this paperâ€™s greatest strength? What still needs work, and how would you suggest the writer revise to correct that problem?
ESSAY IN DOCUMENTS