Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Goal: Create an advertisement that is full of fallacies intended to manipulate the audience.
Course Objective: CO 1&2
For the Full of Fallacies assignment, you will create an advertisement that is full of fallacies. You may find a list of fallacies under â€œWhat are some logical fallacies? in the Lesson, and also â€œLogical fallacy definitions: http://www.iep.utm.edu/fallacy/â€ The intention of the advertisement is to manipulate the audience using any number of logical fallacies. To complete the assignment, you will need to complete, Part I: Advertisement and Part II: Explanation.
Part I: Advertisement
The advertisement will include the following:
– State intended product or position (what are you selling).
– 30 seconds long (video or audio). I want to go the audio way, just prepare what I need to record.
– Does not need to have any visual elements (for audio).
– Use at least 2 logical fallacies intended on manipulating the audience (minimum).
Possible Formats: Audio (radio advertisement) or video (visual media advertisement).
Part II: Explanation
In addition to the advertisement, you will provide a brief explanation, after the advertisement, of why you chose specific logical fallacies and why they might be successful in manipulating the audience.
– If you chose the video option, you can use Kaltura to record and submit your advertisement.
– If you chose the audio option, you can use Vocaroo or upload an MP3.
Consider the following:
– Have fun with this assignment and be creative!
– If you need an alternative format, please contact your instructor immediately.
– For grading expectations, please see the Fallacies rubric.