Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Week 4 Instructions:
This week, you will take a break from completing the design template. Instead, your deliverable will be a project schedule and staffing budget estimate for the analysis, design, development, and implementation stages of your instructional design.
- Using the Course Planning and Budget Template, begin by completing the basic information (e.g., course code, course description, etc.) and writing a 1 paragraph summary of the most important things you’ve learned about instructional design to this point in the process (i.e., from weeks 1 â€“ 3 work). Your course title and description may continue to show development from your previous submissions.
- Then, create a tentative project schedule (table in the Course Planning and Budget Template), detailing a project timeline (spread over two months), tasks, and responsibility list. The course text provides a sample table. Additionally, provide a brief analysis of the three most important things you learned as you completed the project schedule.
- Then, create a staffing budget estimate for your project. Complete the table with a column for dates, task descriptions, and personnel roles (project manager, instructional designer, graphic/media designer, web/technical expert, subject matter expert, etc.). Include analyze, design, develop, and implementation stages in your budget, generating a reasonable budget estimate based on current hourly rates and total expected hours. Additionally, provide a brief analysis of the three most important things you learned as you completed the staffing budget estimate.
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Submit the Course Planning and Budget Template.
- Use APA format for narrative sections.