Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
With the recent NSA leaks, numerous foreign governments are making statements like the following, “The Canadian provinces of British Columbia and Nova Scotia have already forbidden any government data from being stored or processed by providers located in the United States.” They go on to state that incidents involving other countries depict the same reluctance to use US CSPs. For this week’s discussion, you should research similar rules in other countries (especially the European Union).
In your posting, include answers to all of the following questions:
- What are the rules for other countries in regard to personal data security in cloud computing?
- Why do they have these rules?
- Do you believe they may be changed over time?
- What are some basic differences in the privacy rules among the US, Asia and Europe?
- How can these rules be enforced when many cloud providers use data centers spread throughout the world?
- In your opinion, will there eventually be one standard for personal data privacy? Or are the differences too culturally embedded to overcome?
Be sure to include citations and sources for any information taken from a reference.