Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The purpose of this assignment is to learn about a profession of interest to youâ€” and to synthesize information about that position, gathered from multiple sources, into a 3-4 page memo. (Refer to memo format from earlier this semester.)
You are to research a career path/position that interests you. (I would advise you to think future. Think of this memo as a memo to yourself about how to achieve your future career.) You can also focus on a specific organization that you want to work for in the future. You will then create a 3-4 page memo that synthesizes your research. (This assignment is purposefully vague because the goal of this assignment is to illustrate that you can successfully organize research into a cohesive, well-written business communication document.)
Some areas to research (These are thoughts to get you going):
- Discuss why you are interested in the specific position or specific company;
- What are some suggested ways to reach this desired career path? For example, if you want to become a CFO, what did outside research/sources suggest for how to reach this executive position?
- What does outside research state about a work-life balance relating to the current career you seek?
- During your research, what were some of the challenges mentioned in relation to the position/company you desire to have?
- How do you personally envision making it?
- What is an expected salary for the desired position? What does research state in relation to annual merit increases, cost of living adjustments, performance bonuses?
- What role does communication play in this position
- 3-4 page memo format
- 10 outside sources incorporated into your memo
- APA Reference page and APA format
- First person/informal voice is allowed