Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For your Final Paper you will identify three to five quantitative research studies from peer-reviewed sources which were published within the last five years and that investigate a particular social science problem or topic. The Final Paper will focus on critiquing the varying statistical approaches used in each of these studies and assess the strengths and weaknesses of each as it relates to the study of the problem or topic identified.
This week, for your assignment, you must:
- Utilize the Ashford University Library to select the three to five research studies that investigate the particular social science problem or topic you have chosen.
- Write a short summary of each of the studies. To be sure that each study meets the requirements for the Final Paper, address each guiding question below as you summarize the article:
- What topic is being investigated in this study?
- What is the research question or questions being proposed in this study?
- What or who is the sample being investigated?
- What is the research or experimental design being used?
- What statistical tests are being used in this study?
The paper should be two to three pages in length, excluding title and reference pages. Include a reference page that lists the three to five quantitative research studies from peer-reviewed sources published within the last five years and that adheres to proper APA formatting, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.