Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- read and extract information and ideas from a variety of texts –Critical Thinking
- ask valid and logical questions that promote a deeper understanding of the issues being examined; – Critical Thinking
- identify the internal and external factors that affect the process of decision-making; – Critical Thinking & Respect for Diversity
- express a well-informed, personal viewpoint and show an understanding of his or her own biases; and –Critical Thinking & Respect for Diversity & Communication
- articulate how learning extends beyond the classroom. –Communication, Lifelong Learning & Social, Ethical & Professional Responsibility
In your journal, reflect back on what you have learned so far through the course readings, assignments, and discussions (you are encouraged to reflect back on previous weeks as well). Answer each of the following questions to guide your reflection:
- What, if anything, did you find surprising, particularly challenging, interesting, or just beautiful?
- From what you know about this course so far, what connections can you make to previous learning experiences, and how do you think this course will help you as you move forward in your college and professional life?
- How do the course outcomes (listed above) for this week apply to your experience so far?
- What specific ideas did you learn from the Starbucks book this week that you could use in your every life or future career?
- What questions do you still need answered?