Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Use the attacked case study to answer the questions below. Develop a relapse prevention plan based upon the “Jed Assessment Case Study” provided. The plan should be in a format that might be given to the client to use as a guide. The plan must address the following:
- Client name and age
- Client’s family situation
- What is the client’s agreement to stop using drugs/alcohol? Be specific. For example: Does the client commit to attending AA meetings? If so, how many?
- If the client relapses, what is the client’s plan to get help?
- What high-risk situations could trigger a relapse for the client?
- What high-risk behaviors or irrational thoughts could lead to relapse?
- What coping skills may help the client remain sober?
- What new activities could the client participate in to help replace old behaviors such as going out with his friends, for a drink, etc. after work? How many? How often?
- How would Jed’s family be involved in his relapse prevention plan?
- How would Jed’s family and ethnic culture impact his relapse prevention plan?
- What resources are available in the community to help Jed prevent relapse? (use resources that are available in your community/area)
- Develop a sobriety card that contains people and resources the client (Jed) could call if he felt he was were at risk to relapse. (e.g., sponsor, family members, crisis hotline) Include why that person/resource should be included.
APA format is not required but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.