Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This paper will be divided into two parts ( 1- research paper , 2- presentation )
There has to be an outline for the presentation
The subject you will be writing about is ( cognitive theory )
And I attached an annotated bibliography if you want to use it
The purpose of this paper is to develop an argument on a specific topic and provide persuasive support for your thesis using strong reasons and clear evidence. The topic should be one of interest to you, and within the broad framework of the areas covered in this course. A formal research paper will follow certain grammatical conventions not found in less formal writing styles, such as reaction papers, film reviews, etc. Suggestions for topics will be provided.
Audience: an academic audience and all others interested in the topic
Length:12-15 typed pages, (see general instructions above)
Format : APA Style
Students will prepare an academic oral presentation based on their research paper, and will attend all other students’ presentations. See ATTENDANCE section, above.
▪ 8 –10 minutes (no more, no less)
▪ Minimum of 3 sources cited in the spoken speech and the written outline
▪ Formal outline: typed, full sentence, correct format, complete bibliography
▪ 6-8 PowerPoint slides presentation
▪ Appropriate topic choice, narrowed for time and interest of audience
▪ Increased depth in organizational details: introduction, conclusion and main points; good use of transitions and patterns
▪ Spoken citations: credit given properly, well integrated into speech
▪ PowerPoint visual aid: clear, prepared, presented well, adheres to in–class guidelines
▪ Delivery: vocal quality, eye contact, posture, gestures, appearance, fluency, language use, and flow