Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Research Experience #3
Due at the end of Week 6 (not eligible for late policy unless an approved documented exception).
Finding information is not the final step to working with quality information. It is not enough to simply put a quote into a paper and expect it to speak for you.
Research Experience #3 : Using the source below, identify information that is potentially important to your essay draft, and then create a supporting paragraph that uses a quote from the resource and utilizes the sandwich method of quotation integration.
*SOURCE* Technology and innovation in the classroom
In order to receive credit for completing this task you must:
â€¢Provide the APA Reference entry for the source chosen
â€¢Write a supporting paragraph that uses information from that source and displays correct implementation of the sandwich method of quotation integration
â€¢Include a proper in-text citation in your paragraph based on the APA Reference entry provided
This is a pass/fail assignment. All elements must be completed (simulating the workplace where incomplete work is unacceptable) for credit. You cannot receive partial credit.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Plan, create, and evaluate argumentative essays and other research documents.
- Analyze rhetorical examples to assist in revision and learning.
- Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar and mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.
- Deliver relevant information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.
- Learn research fundamentals and academically evaluate source materials.
- Develop research skills for use in the academic and professional environment.