Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Topic: Implementing Cybersecurity in the Energy Sector
Imagine you have been hired as a security consultant for EnergyA which is an electric utility company based in the USA. The company has several locations in the U.S and is responsible for supplying a large portion of electricity for the Southeastern region in the U.S.
You have been charged with overseeing the implementation of cybersecurity best practices for EnergyA. In this course, you examined 10 design and security principles (Deception, Separation, Diversity, Commanlity, Depth, Discretion, Collection, Correlation, Awareness, Response) in the context of national and critical infrastructure protection. Identify any two security principles and evaluate and discuss how it can be applied to EnergyA.
Your case analysis needs to minimally address the following
- ï± The relevance of cybersecurity in the energy sector
- ï± Existing research on cybersecurity practices in the energy sector
- ï± Why you are focusing on the specific two security principles
- ï± For each security principle, identify its relevance in the energy sector
- ï± For each security principle, identify how the principle can be implemented
- ï± For each security principle, identify challenges presented in implementing it
- ï± Discussion that connects your entire analysis with the topic and future implications of cybersecurity in the energy sector Your research paper should be minimally 5 pages (single spaced, Font – Georgia with font size 12). The research paper needs cite at least 5 peer reviewed journal/book references. The bibliography should be included as a separate page and is not part of the 10 page requirement. Student assignments will be run through Safe Assignment. Please ensure to check the safe assignment result prior to submitting
The research paper should include the following components.
- ïƒ¼ Title Page (Not part of the minimum 10 page requirement)
- ïƒ¼ Abstract (quick overview in your own words of the entire content of your paper, limited to 200-350 words)
- ïƒ¼ Introduction (1-2 pages, relevance of cybersecurity in the energy sector)
- ïƒ¼ Literature Review (2-4 pages, describes the research papers that you find in reference to the topic of cybersecurity in the energy sector)â€™
- ïƒ¼ Cybersecurity Implementation (2-4 pages, Why you are focusing on the two specific security principles; For each security principle, identify its relevance in the energy sector; For each security principle, identify how the principle can be implemented; For each security principle, identify challenges presented in implementing it)
- ïƒ¼ Discussion (2-3 pages) â€“ (Your perspectives on the topic, try to connect the security principles identified together; discuss future implications of cybersecurity in the energy sector)
- ïƒ¼ Conclusion (1-2 paragraphs, This provides a final summary of your research paper)
- ïƒ¼ Bibliography in APA format