Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Week 1 Discussion: Introduction to Evidence-based Practice (graded)
This week’s graded topics relate to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
· CO 3: Identify ethical issues common to research involving human subjects. (PO 6)
· CO 5: Recognize the role of research findings in evidence-based practice. (POs 7 & 8)
· Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
· Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
· Integrate outside scholarly sources when required
· Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
· Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
· Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
· Best Practices include:
· Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
· Enter the discussion often during the week to read and learn from posts.
· Select different classmates for your reply each week.
We begin our journey into discovering
the new world of research and evidence-based practice (EBP) by exploring our past. After completing the required readings and lesson, answer the following:
· Explain how research has evolved since the Florence Nightingale era.
· Discuss how research and EBP are different; include how you believe research supports EBP for nursing.
past/historical unethical breach of research conduct; then, share how you would ensure care of a study participant using
legal research consideration (guideline/principle).