Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Define business ethics. Give an example of how it can be applied in business (6 marks)
- Explain the three different leadership styles identified by Lewin. Identify situations where each style is most appropriate. (15 marks)
- One of the provisions of the WHS Act of 2012 is consultation. Explain what consultation is and what are its aims? (8 marks)
- Read the following excerpt from the ABC Decks Business Plan
- How can organisations manage change successfully? Explain. (8 marks)
The core activity of ABCDecks Business Plan:
The core activity of ABCDecks is the planning, design, building and construction, and/or renovation of house decks. The business will provide a complete service, including free quotes and designs, building and construction and all associated services, after sales maintenance and a seven-year guarantee covering workmanship.
ABCDecks recognises the importance of environmental sustainability; therefore, it is our commitment to only use sustainable materials in all our projects.
Over the next 12 months, ABCDecks will undertake 25 renovation jobs valued at$12,000 each. Over the next 12 months, ABCDecks will generate $300,000 in sales ABCDecks will have a working capital of $41,000 by the end of April. Over the next 12 months, ABCDecks will have served 30 new clients, have quoted a further 200 clients and have completed projects of $10,000 plus for 50% of clients.
Based on the information provided above, identify the organisationâ€™s mission, purpose, objectives and values. (9 marks)
- Explain in your own words how an effective leader can build trust, confidence and gain respect amongst a diverse group? (6 marks)
- Describe at least three different methods of communication a leader can use when communicating and /or consulting with staff?(3 marks)
- According to Susan M Heathfield, what are three of the 12 Câ€™s for team building (refer to workbook)? (8 marks)
- Choose one of the factors in Question 3 and describe in your own words how this makes the performance more consistent among members? (3 marks)
- What causes a groupâ€™s performance to level of as it grows in size?(6 marks)
- Name three groups and/or individuals from which a role model commands respect? (3marks)
- What does the term resourcing mean? (4 marks)
- What are two ways that a person could participate with industry groups to maintain professional currency? (4 marks)
- Briefly describe what you understand workplace culture to mean (5 marks)
- Referring to page 84 of the workbook, list five of the elements that make up an organisationâ€™s culture (8 marks)