Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Section 1: Media Presentation
- Create a fifteen (15) minute media or multimedia presentation in which you: (Do a PowerPoint Presentation with animations)
- Display the way(s) in which you have applied or planned to apply what you learned in the M.Ed. Program (regarding the skill, lesson, or accomplishment that you identified) within your current or prospective work environment.
- Include any of the following forms of media, but you are not limited to these: audio files, videos, PowerPoint presentations with animation, Prezi presentations, or pictures of classroom activities or projects. Note: When incorporating information from the workplace, be sure to remove all identifying information such as the name of the organization, the names of individual affiliates, and sensitive or proprietary information. Check with your supervisor before you share information from your workplace.
Section 2: Skill Analysis Paper
Write a commentary of your media presentation. Analyze the development of your teaching, coaching, training, or leadership skills throughout your M.Ed. Program coursework. Focus upon a specific skill, lesson, or accomplishment related to both your portfolio theme and your work environment.
Use the Internet or an academic Library to research strategies for enhancing your effectiveness in applying your knowledge to your teaching, coaching, training, or leadership.
Note: The papers / artifacts / examples that you provided are not included in the required page length but must be attached within an appendix. If you do not have an artifact, attach the description(s) of your chosen previous assignment(s).
- Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Indicate your portfolio theme (the theme is GROWTH), and explain the key specific skill, lesson, or accomplishment upon which you are focusing. Describe your current or prospective work environment in order to establish a context for your analysis.
- Analyze key aspects of your coursework that contributed to the development of the specific skill, lesson, or accomplishment upon which you are focusing.
- Analyze the manner in which your media presentation illustrates the previous or future application of your knowledge to your teaching, coaching, training, or leadership efforts. Provide a rationale for your analysis. Include a brief discussion of the ways in which your media presentation demonstrates application of at least one (1) pertinent learning theory that you studied during your M.Ed. Program coursework.
- Specify at least two (2) research based techniques / ideas / recommendations that you plan to employ in the future to enhance your effectiveness as a teacher, coach, trainer, or leader.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.