Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
NO PLAGERIASM, MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK!!!
MUST MEET ALL REQUIRMENTS BELOW
MUST USE AT LEAST 3 IN TEXT CITATION, DO NOT CITE THE ENTIRE PAPER
BUSINESS TO BE USED MUST BE APPROVED BEFORE STARTING ASSIGNMNET
- Place of business that you have patronized or have been familiar with over a long period of time. This choice will not be approved without a mentor meeting above criteria for commitment and contribution.
- The organization can be a start-up that you or a significant other may create in the future. For a start-up, focus on an entrepreneurial idea that is of substantive interest, so this project leaves you with a product you may leverage in the future. The mentorship requirement still applies therefore the individual must be associated with the industry for the organizational start-up selected.
Write a 1,750-word paper in which you address the following:
- Identify the major components of your strategic management process, including outlining all facets of the plan.
- Discuss how these components work together to create strategic value for the organization.
- Briefly analyze each of your organizations’s (1) mission statement, (2) vision statement, (3) diversity plan, (4) employee motivation strategy, (5) innovation strategy, and growth strategy. Evaluate your organization’s current ability or lack thereof for these components. Hypothesize how these components (or lack thereof) could affect the organization’s strategic planning process and its people? (Support, hinderance, neutrality, agendas, etc…)
- Explain the role that ethics and corporate social responsibility will play in your strategic plan. Ex. How does this direct strategy?
- Define whether your organization’s identified vison/mission/diversity align with your own values and vision. Explain any conflict in this regard that you and your mentor identify. Ex. If you are currently working for the organization, how does your role influence this and vice versa?
Format your paper according to APA 6th guidelines. Including any MS Power Point presentations. This compilation paper, comprehensive in intent, requires the graduate student to apply significant outlining and sub-paragraph heading skills. Guidance: APA 6th Manual pp.62-63