Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This assignment is a True/False competency test that will test your knowledge on fundamental data types, control structures, classes, objects, and methods.
- Declaring more than one method with the same name but different sets of parameters is called method overloading.
- You cannot overload a constructor.
- Given a method with the signature:
public void numberCruncher(int num1, int num2, String name)
an example call to this method could be:
myNumberCrunch.numberCruncher(“Fred”, 3, 5)
- The + operator can be used in string concatenation.
- A static method can be used even if no objects of the class have been instantiated.
- A class or static variable should be used when all objects of a class must use the same copy of the variable.
- If packages are used, the package declaration should come directly after any import declarations in a java source file.
- The private access modifier can control the access to variables and methods of a class.
- An accessor is another term for a set method.
- Arrays have to hold the values of the same type.
- The first index of an array is index zero.
- The following code creates an array, b, with 3 columns and 2 rows:
int b = new int;
- Given an array called x, you can access the 5th element in array x by the following code:
x; //reference the 5th element in an array
- Nested for loops are commonly used to display the contents of 2-dimensional arrays.
- The enhanced “for” statement will iterate through the elements of an array.
- Given array â€˜yâ€™ that holds values of type int, the following code will set the 5th element of the array to 6:
Y = 5;
- A list of method parameters are separated by semicolons.
- A method can return at most one value.
- Class Math has several static methods.
- The Java Application Programming Interface is a Java class library with thousands of predefined classes.