Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
We know that 27 amendments have been added to the Constitution over the years. Far more amendments have been proposed, and have failed to make it through the process of being added to the Constitution.
Do some research online or at your library to discover some failed amendments. Choose one of the amendments that failed and write a brief essay including the following information:
- Describe the proposed amendment and what it would do.
- When was the amendment proposed?
- Why was the amendment proposed? Why did some individuals believe there was a need for such an amendment at that time?
- Why did the amendment fail?
- Could this amendment pass today? Given the changing times, do you think this amendment would have a chance at passing today if it were proposed again?
Write a 1 page essay answering the questions above and submit it to your instructor once it is completed. Do not forget to include a list of your sources.
Point value: 25 points
- Answer is written in essay format, not just answers to each question – 5 points
- Bibliography of research sources is included – 5 points
- Essay is at least one full page in length – 5 points
- All questions are answered clearly and accurately within the essay – 10 points