Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Unit III Case Study
For this assignment, review the Nike case study, which can be viewed by accessing the following link:
Click here view the video transcript.
Once you have viewed the case scenario, respond to the following questions, with thorough explanations and well-supported rationale:
1. These workers state the “only thing they have is their work.” This statement suggests that, without this work, they would have a lower standard of living. Should we inflict western values on this society? Bring in the concepts of social responsibility, integrity, and other business ethics practices.
2. From Nikeâ€™s standpoint, is this a fair assessment of their ethical standards? Explain some of the ethical issues that Nike is facing in the case.
3. Research what Nike has done to improve this situation since this 2011 video. Include the use of codes of ethics and other ethical standards implemented within the organization.
4. Is your opinion of Nike any different now after viewing this video? Would this change your buying behavior with respect to Nike products?
Your response must be a minimum of two double-spaced pages. You are required to use at least one scholarly source in your response. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying in-text citations, and be cited per APA guidelines.
Information about accessing the Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.
Unit IV Essay
Ethics in business relationships include both the external and internal relationships that develop around the organization. For this assignment, we will focus on the internal relationships that develop inside the organization. Studies have indicated the more positive the environment within the organization, the more productive the employees.
Research one or a combination of these job-related topics found within organizations: job discrimination, reverse discrimination, sexual harassment, bullying, and/or unsafe working conditions. Your essay should address the following:
1. Briefly describe the issue.
2. Explain the significance of any ethics-based decision your research finds and the affect it had or has on overall morale, relationships within the organization, and ultimately overall productivity levels.
3. Research a minimum of one company involved in this type of issue.
4. What best practices might a company implement to avoid negative behavior within their organization?
MBA 6301, Business Ethics 4
Your response must include an introduction, thesis statement, and a clear discussion of the questions/topics above. It must be a minimum of two double-spaced pages. You are required to use at least two credible references. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and be cited per APA guidelines.
Information about accessing the Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below