Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
As part of the writing process, you are expected to reflect on your work and revise and edit accordingly. It is also useful to establish a community of learners in which you help edit and proofread each otherâ€™s papers. This reciprocal process will help you identify areas of strength and weakness in othersâ€™ writing as well as reflect on your own work and perhaps discover similar mistakes. For this week, you will be performing a peer review on your Critical Response Essay â€“ Rough Draft.
For this discussion
- Write a two-page, properly formatted draft (or 500 words) of your Critical Response Essay, including introduction, thesis, and support paragraphs.
- Signify your working thesis by including it in bold type.
- After completing your rough draft address the following:
- Explain the connection between your working thesis and your support paragraphs. Based on the thesis, what should readers expect to be covered in the body paragraphs? Would this connection be clear to someone without your explanation? If so, why? If not, how can you modify your support paragraphs and/or thesis statement to make this connection clearer?
- Explain how you determined the most important topic in the library essay you selected (place, community, or communication/speaking out). Would the importance of the topic be clear to someone without your explanation? If so, why? If not, what information should you add to make this connection clearer?
- Explain your critical response to the topic in the library essay you selected (place, community, communication/speaking out). Would this critical response be clear to someone without your explanation?
- Note any other specific challenges faced or successes experienced when writing your rough draft or completing this discussion post.