Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You’ve read the middle portion of Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed (a.k.a., “Dear Sugar”), and you should be solidifying your opinion of how reliable or trustworthy she is as an advice columnist. For your initial post this week, select one of the letters listed below to analyze and/or discuss:
- The Mad Sex Confessor, pp. 124-127
- The Future Has an Ancient Heart, pp. 128-134
- Faux Friendship Footsie, pp. 135-138
- The Human Scale, pp. 139-146
- Beauty and the Beast, pp. 149-157
- I Chose Van Gogh, pp. 158-159
- The Other Side of the Pool, pp. 160-165
- The Truth That Lives Here, pp. 166-174
- Too Much Paint, pp. 175-177
- Tiny Revolutions, pp. 178-184
- Not Enough, pp. 185-186
- No Is Golden, pp. 187-192
- Romantic Love Is Not a Competitive Sport, pp. 193-198
- A Big Life, pp. 199-208
- The Known Unknowns, pp. 209-211
- On Your Island, pp. 212-214
- The Magic of Wanting to Be, pp. 217-222
- A Glorious Something Else, pp. 223-230
- A Tunnel That Wakes You, pp. 231-232
- How the Real Work Is Done, pp. 233-240
Explain whether or not you think that the advice Strayed gave to the letter-writer was good advice. What did she say that was correct? Incorrect? What about her message to the writer was appropriate or inappropriate? Did she cover all of the concerns or issues that the writer had? What else could she have said? What advice would you have given that would differ from what Strayed gave?
Remember that picking one of the very short responses that she gave does not necessarily mean that your post will be easier to write. Your initial post should probably be at least 5-7 sentences long–a good, solid paragraph.
Please be sure to include the title of the letter/response in your Initial Post so that your classmates and I will have an easier time discerning which one you’ve chosen to discuss.