Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This is a research paper on Radiation protection.
Books that can be used as reference : Principles of Radiographic Imaging 5th Edition and Radiography Prep Edition 9.
– Effects of radiation; somatic and genetic effects, dose-response relationship, late effects (stochastic, nonstochastic )
– Patient radiation and protection
* Collimation (beam restriction)
* Technical factors that play a role in reducing patient dose(kvp, mAs, distance)
* Shielding the patient (gonadal shielding)
* Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) how does this affect the patient radiation?
* In fluoroscopy, how is the radiation reduced for the patient?
– Radiographer and Personnel protection
* Occupational radiation sources ( scattered radiation and leakage radiation)
* Cardinal Rules ( time, distance shielding)
* Inverse square law
* Primary and secondary barriers
* different types of shielding for the radiographer
* In case a radiopgrapher is pregnant what is done?
* Mobile units and fluoroscopy effects of radiographer.