Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assignment: Think about what you think religion is. Next, ask 5 people what their definition of religion is. Then look up a definition of religion from outside of the book (cite your source). Now, read the definition of religion in the textbook.
Main Discussion Question for the week:
1) What are at least 3 problems with defining religion? Explain why they are problematical.
2) Of the three approaches to religionâ€”Materialist, Functional, or Faithâ€”which helps to better explain the problems you have encountered in your research.
3) Use and cite the source above you used in answering the question.
Extra Credit Question (worth up to 5 points depending on the depth and quality of your answer). DO EXTRA CREDIT
Pick one of the indigenous religions discussed in class and explain a major problem people have in understanding that religion. Why is there such a problem?
Here are some of the more reliable websites:
Standard encyclopedias are acceptable.
“Strategic Competitiveness” Please respond to the following:
- From the first e-Activity, determine which of the two primary drivers of the competitive landscape is more influential. Explain your rationale.
- Explain which model (I / O model or resource-based model) you believe will best help a firm in the industry you researched earn above-average returns.
There are many practical applications of biological knowledge that we mostly accept and take for granted. Many (though not all) modern techniques in medicine, agriculture and sanitation are examples of widely accepted practices. However, our knowledge about biology has enabled us to do things that raise ethical and social issues. Cloning is one example of such a technology, but there are many others. Choose one such example, then:
- Describe the technology.
- Describe the ethical and social issues that are raised by the issue, and how you think that society should proceed.