Directions: Describe the following terms. Responses to each topic should be a minimum of one paragraph in length, which must consist of five to seven sentences. Please provide examples if applicable. Students should utilize APA guidelines for formatting and citations.
1. First world, Second world, the Third world
2. Economic and technological disparity between the developed world and developing countries.
3. The intrinsic and extrinsic factors that inhibit development in the third word.
4. Burden of debt on developing countries.
5. Income gap between the developed and developing countries.
6. Impact of natural and man-made disasters in Bangladesh.
7. Impact of technology on Afghan people in the war against the Soviet Union during the cold war period.
8. What is meant by globalization?
9. Status of use of appropriate technologies (solar and wind) for meeting the energy demand of the third world.
10. Efforts for recycling in the developing countries.
Part 2 Answer in at least 5 to 10 sentences.
Q. why is AIDS now considered the world’s most deadly infectious disease? What have governments done to prevent AIDS? Are the preventions working?