Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Course Project: Part 2
Your second course project assignment is due at the end of Unit 7. After reviewing the case study “Ellen Zane: Leading Change at Tufts/NEMC,” complete the following:
- Analyze how the organization used structures and systems to deal with environmental uncertainty and complexity.
- Identify which types of power were at play within the organization.
- Describe how the various stakeholders and departments were impacted.
- Discuss how the change disrupted the psychological contract that existed in the organization.
- Identify the various conflicts and resistance to change.
- Determine whether the change is programmatic, discontinuous, or emergent.
- Review pages 319â€“324 of your Organizational Change text regarding communication and the impact on the change management plan. Analyze Ellen Zane’s communication practices throughout the change management process and synthesize the best practices outlined in the text. Was her communication strategy effective?
- Written Communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA Formatting: Resources and in-text citations should be formatted according to APA style and formatting.
- Font and Font Size: Arial, 12-point, double-spaced. Use Microsoft Word.
- Number of Resources: 3â€“5 scholarly, peer-reviewed articles.
- Length: 6â€“8 pages.