Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This assignment is a weekly log for you to keep track of and get credit for doing workouts for our physical fitness class. You will need to complete 100 minutes this week (due this Sunday).
I would like you to cut and paste the “log template” below and use it when you hand in your weekly log assignment. The log template is for 7 days but you can cut it down to 3 days or 5 days or any amount of days if that is what you choose to do for a particular week. You will need to put in the specific day, exercise/drill completed and total time in minutes.
In order to receive full credit for this log you must do ALL the following this week and list it in your weekly log:
- Stretching routine (5 minutes each) video (complete at least 2 times)
- Level 1 Full Body HIIT or Level 2 Full Body workout (25 minutes each) video
- Pick one workout from Level 1 Speed & Agility HIIT, Level 2 Speed & Agility, 19 Minute HIIT, Level 1 Full Body HIIT or Level 2 Full Body workout (25 or 19 minutes each) video
- 50 Burpie, push-up, jump (10 minutes) video (complete at least 1 time)
- At least twice (your choice) from the following core exercises 100 Crunches (5 minutes each) or 100 Plank SOSOS (5 minutes each)
To get to the 100 minute Weekly Log minimum, you can repeat the above exercises, or choose from the list below. If you go over the 100 minute Weekly Log minimum please list the exercises. I really would like to see all the great workouts you are completing during your week.
If you do less than the required items, you will only receive partial credit or no credit.
Below is a list of workouts in different areas that we have covered in this course. This list is to help you choose your workouts for the week besides the required workouts. Please choose from this list when deciding on the workouts to use beyond the minimum workouts listed above under Grading “to earn full credit“.
Workout Video Library for ES 19abc
- Stretching video (5 mins)
- 100 crunches (5 mins)
- 100 planks SOSOS (6 mins)
- Workouts – extended time
- Level 1 Speed & Agility HIIT (25 mins)
- Level 2 Speed & Agility (25 mins)
- 19 Minute HIIT (19 mims)
- Level 1 Full Body HIIT (25 mins)
- Level 2 Full Body (25 mins)
- Cardio/Core Workouts – short time
- Jump Rope 10’s (5 mins)
- 50 burpie, push-up, jump (5-10 mins)
- Strength Training
- BST – biceps, shoulders, triceps (10 mins)
I will be adding to this list as we progress through the semester. We will be creating a “workout library” for you to use throughout this semester and hopefully beyond this semester. Remember you can also add your own current workouts or workouts you attain through the internet for your weekly log.
Weekly Log for Physical Fitness
Saturday – Date:
Sunday – Date:
Monday – Date:
Tuesday – Date:
Wednesday – Date:
Thursday – Date:
Friday – Date: