Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assume you are the IT manager for an organization tasked with evaluating whether or not to deploy internal wireless access for employees. Write a three page paper (excluding the title and reference pages) discussing the advantages and disadvantages of implementing a WLAN in your organization. Compare the benefits and risks of three security methods, then identify and justify the best approach for securing a WLAN.
You must include a minimum of two scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook, with a minimum of one source from peer-reviewed sources from the UAGC Library. Your paper must be formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center.
The WLANs paper
- Must be three pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the UAGC’s The Writing Center Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly, peer reviewed, and other credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources Links to an external site.table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center.