Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Role of the Healthcare Administrator
As you complete your studies as a master’s prepared healthcare administrator, what role do you envision for yourself? As you know by now there are many roles and areas of specialty to choose. Since you have almost completed your Master’s degree, imagine you have been asked by your Dean to make a presentation to a group of undergraduate students considering becoming Healthcare Administrators. Your ultimate goal is to sell a Healthcare Administrator career to this group of undergraduate students by providing them an overview of a Healthcare Administration and then personalizing it to how you envision healthcare will succeed in the next decade.
Instructions and Grading Criteria
Write a 1â€“2 page executive summary of your presentation, plus a 3â€“5 page paper where you will synthesize the functions of the master’s prepared healthcare administrator, including role, responsibilities, and priorities. You will also need to touch on all major components of a Healthcare Administrator, such as, but not limited to human resources, finance, information technology, regulatory, and leadership.
The grading criteria for this assignment is as follows. Your executive summary and paper must include the elements listed below so be sure to address each point.
- Provide executive summary a healthcare administrator’s job responsibilities.
- Outline at least six specific components of a health care administrator.
- Describe successful leadership traits for the six identified healthcare administrator functions.
- Analyze current healthcare challenges confronting healthcare administration professionals.
- Summarize the knowledge and skills necessary for healthcare leaders to succeed for the next ten years.
- Use at least three quality academic references.
- Use the Strayer Library. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- On the executive summary provide a cover page with your name, the course number and course title, your professor’s name, the university’s name, and the date.
- Include a 1â€“2 page executive summary of your presentation after the cover page and before the assignment.
- Work should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
Strayer Writing Standards
This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.