Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This project is an opportunity to practice writing content (to be potentially published online!), which is always a worthwhile skill to have in your experience. The good news is you have already brainstormed many headlines and keywords to choose from. The goal now is to write content related to these ideas that’s worth reading…easier said than done! So here are some tips to help you frame up your writing:
- Length doesn’t matter (necessarily) – you may find advice online that suggests anywhere between 500-700 words as ideal. You can certainly use that as a guidepost, but don’t feel constrained…the data shows that both long and short posts have been successful.
- Grammar matters (really) – have you ever had that cringing feeling when you read a misspelling or missing word online? Worst case, it creates confusion and you might distrust the site altogether. Make sure the article is spell checked and give it to a friend to proofread.
- Make the article actionable – imagine someone reading the headline. What do you want them to believe afterward? Do you want them to change their mind? Do you want them to consider something that they never would before? Journalists write articles based on who, what, when, why, and how. The best online content also answers “why now?” Content that is urgent and timely wins the race for attention.
- Try to be (a little) entertaining – education reform may not rank in the top trending phrases online. However, informative does not have to mean boring.
- Be clear – not only with your word choice, but with the overall message and supporting data in the article. The best content takes a clear point of view – not weak or subtle. For example, “The Top 5 Beaches in the World” is more compelling than “A Few Beaches In The World That You Might Be Interested In”. Strive to be direct and definitive. Take a stand, make strong word choices, and don’t waver.
- The keyword for the blog is 3 Reasons Why K12 Education Is Important Today. Try to look at the CER website to find more information.