Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this assignment, you are asked to determine your own personal leadership style. Start by taking the self-assessment from the MindTools website: (https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/leadership-style-quiz.htm). Next, complete the required Goleman reading. Develop an understanding of your leadership style.
Goleman, D. (2000, March-April). Leadership that gets results. Harvard Business Review. Retrieved from http://www.powerelectronics.ac.uk/documents/leader…
Based on your experiences, current readings, work experience, education, and use of self-assessment instruments, describe what you think your personal leadership styles are. Include the following in your response:
- Develop an understanding of your leadership style(s).
- What is/are your style(s) and give an example of when you have applied your leadership style(s)?
- In what ways will this/these style(s) help you achieve your goals?
- Evaluate yourself relative to emotional intelligence (Goleman article) and explain how you will expand your emotional intelligence.
- What areas of leadership styles may be shortcomings and how will you improve your leadership?
- Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essayâ€™s body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignmentâ€™s guide questions. Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer format.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-5 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Current articles are those published in the last five years.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Checkâ€“Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
- In advance of submission, review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.